Friday, February 18, 2011

Angry and armed wtih lipstick

DAYS LEFT TO GO: 360
BOYS KISSED SINCE PROJECT HAS STARTED: 2
MENTAL BREAKDOWNS: 2
I hate boys.

They dont have brains intheir head: jsut dicks. Cuz they act like ones, and they think with it.

My ex, John, asked for a boobs picture.


Naturally...like the good person i am...i flipped him off......

I hate that. Guys are so stupid. No on etakes me seriously. I am a person.
I think.
I feel.
I live.
I breathe.

I am not jsut a kissing booth with boobs.
I'm more than jsut that.

I'm smart. I like black roses with thorns. I love mystery movies, and i also love western's. I love all types of music excpet banjo music. And i hate plaid.

But no one cares...as long as they get to see my mounds on my chest, they could listne to my bull-shiz all day.

I'm done.
Im happy that im doing this. It willbe good for me. 360 more days to go.
yay.



Love (forever & Always)
Hayley Michelle

1 comment:

  1. Hey :) I don't know you (don't worry, I'm not a stalker) but this project sounds like a realllly good idea. Some girls need to realize that they can be a person without a boy by their side. So yeah... I just wanted to say that I support this. :)

    ReplyDelete