Tuesday, February 15, 2011

ITS NOT RAINING MEN...SORRY

DAYS LEFT TO GO: 363
BOYS KISSED SINCE PROJECT HAS STARTED: 2
MENTAL BREAKDOWNS: 0




HELLO!!!!

They all say i cant do it.

This is living proof that i can.
I am.


Hi. I'm Hayley Michelle, and this is PROJECT INDEPENDANT.

I am the MOST boy crazy girl in the world. Its a part of me.

Most people when they get upset, or angry...they eat. or shop.

I do both.
And i also blog.

Alot.


This blog will be updated everyday, atleast once a day, about my day and how i am going on the journey of discovering your self worth and value. (isn't that the same thing? oh well).

 This blog is also a Stream Of Consciousness!
So some RANDOM AND WIERD THINGS MAY ACCUR!!!!!!

Also, check out my other blog: Surviving HighSchool...or at least trying.

Link below:

http://hayleymichellesurvivinghighschool.blogspot.com/

Love,
Hayley Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment