Wednesday, February 16, 2011

God hates me

DAYS LEFT TO GO: 362
BOYS KISSED SINCE PROJECT HAS STARTED: 2
MENTAL BREAKDOWNS: 0


I think god hates me. Just as I decide to give up relationships and boys...my love life starts getting good.

i turned down 2 dates today!!!!

One with a guy in my gym class. he is hard core punk. He also stood me up on Valentine's day. he says he didn't...but whatever. i still had to turn him down, which was a hard thing because he gave me the puppy-dog eyes!!!!

the other was from this kid named brandon who i kissed in lunch yesturday. He's nice, but that i could pass on. just nice friends.

So thats my love life.....great right?
UGGG. i want to quit this project. It has only been 2 days, but it feels like FOREVERRRRRRRRRRRRRR>

But im not a quitter.
I dont quit.
quitting is for squares!!!

I'll hang in there.

Love (forever & Always)
Hayley Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment